Friday, January 29, 2010

Moviing Madness

Ok. Sooo I haven't done this as much as I would like to buttttt. I am in the middle of moving..kinda? hahah.

I'm in my Digital Imaging Class right now. This class normally sucks soo much but today we have a substitute..so it's kind of better.

Today I got up at like 5:15....in the morning..crazy..I know right? I was planning on getting to the whole "cool schools" thing pretty early but it just took me longer to get ready because I was more tired and I ended up getting here at around...7:30 ish? yeah . So I could have pretty much slept a whole extra hour. We are moving verrrrry soon. and I am pretty happy.

Last night me and the family ate chinese food and my fortune cookie said, "You will have many friends when you need them" I felt like that was a pretty good fortune so I decided to share with y'all ;) . I am sooooo ready for class to be over in 9 minutes..because that means it's the WEEKEND! :) yayyyyy. excited about that one. For some reason my eyelashes are being verrry strange right now. haha now I feel like I'm my old "xanga" self...thatttt'sss embarrasssingg. I want a hippopautamus (sp?) for Christmas...going through my head.. okkayy. I am just way off track so I should probably stop while I'm ahead..

Siera

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKAY. you need to improve your blogging skills. ;)

    ReplyDelete