Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year BLOG!

(this was made yesterday morning but I couldn't post it until today)


I’ve decided to do what my sister has been wanting me to do forever;blog. And actually keep up with it. For myself mostly, and others as well. My New Year’s Resolution is to blog, everyday.

Including at least 7 pictures from my day. It should really be at least a paragraph each day but, I already see myself falling short of that, sooooo we’ll see. Haha.. I will probably mostly talk about school and friends and family, since that’s all I really do! Unless I get a job…hopefully!

Hahah.. I’ll start an entry today!


Today is January 4, 2010. Wow. 2010 sounds like a realllllly big number, wayyy bigger than 2009, but…I guess there is only a one number difference. Haha. Oh yeah! I’ll probably type haha, bahaha, lol, and any other forms of internet laughter on here since I laugh all the time. Sooo anytime you see a “haha” I really laughed. Hahah. ;);)

ANYWAYS. Today. Is the LAST day before break…so what am I doing awake typing this at 9:25 A.M.??? I don’t know. Ask my annoying dog Aslan, who woke me up abruptly thus me not going back to sleep because I’m not tired for some reason! Aslan is dead asleep on my bed now…

:(:( . My cats seem pretty hungry so I’m probably going to feed them and…hmm..watch the Today show? Hahahaha. What else do you do this early?


No comments:

Post a Comment